Hearsay, definition of

hear + say = hearsay
so you hear something + then you say it = hearsay
so your heard something & you repeat it = hearsay
you hear + you say = hearsay
I hear + I say = hearsay
you hear + I say = hearsay
you say + I hear = sayhear
you say + I say = 0

I originally thought the nature of language made all talk hearsay. 

Each word an echo, but grows larger/louder, like the stick tapping the face of a drum in the same place, over and over.

But to say something before you hear it is possible, but improbable. The baby in the cradle reaches for the familiar face. But the daily grind, sound scrapings, people singing. I hear you but I say nothing. I say nothing and you hear something.

Equal(s) to

you hear & I hear

yes, that may be (for the) best (bet)

Comments

Popular Posts